KNOWLEDGE AND ACTION MAKES YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS ROCK
Get ready to learn what knowledge and action truly means to your online business! Let us begin by breaking down knowledge and action in more detail. It has been said that knowledge is power. While that is true to an extent, it is not the whole truth. Knowledge without action is almost useless. It does not help to be a genius if you never do anything with the knowledge. I tend to think of knowledge as ammunition and action as a gun. Think about it. If you have bullets and no gun, they are pretty much useless. If you have a gun and no bullets, the best you can do is throw (action) the gun at the target. Not as useless as the bullets (knowledge) since action without knowledge is more productive than knowledge without action.
The reason I’ve been thinking about this lately is that I’ve been reading article after article about how to make living online, get high search engine ranking, find customers & prospects, motivate myself and others and several other subjects and realized that regardless of how much info I’ve gained, it’s worthless if I don’t act on the knowledge. Usually it is the same for everyone.
WHY TAKING MASSIVE ACTION IS SO VITAL FOR YOUR SUCCESS?
It would not matter if you had a PhD in Quantum Physics if you worked at McDonalds, or a library full of books and never used the knowledge within, now would it? I have met some intelligent homeless people and some stupid millionaires, and the biggest difference is action. Let me say this again, ACTION. Action makes people successful to a certain degree. Not to say that any action will make people successful. Jumping up and down or changing channels will not do it, but action of any kind that propels you toward your target goal will get you there eventually.
There are many so-called gurus out there attempting to coach online entrepreneurs, yet they have NEVER built a significant real online business or made almost any sales in the industry. You must listen and learn from those that have been where you are now and have gone all the way to the top!
You must have the edge and live on the edge to truly succeed in your business. That means you are willing to dedicate yourself to your business and become the best that you can be. This includes filling your mind with motivational, business building strategies daily to constantly be one step ahead of others in the industry.
RIGHT ACTION IS REAL POWER
Whoever first said that knowledge is power was probably selling encyclopedias! Knowledge is a tool, like money and influence. Tools are only powerful if they are used effectively. How, then, do you make a headful of knowledge into a powerful tool?
- 1. By seeing clearly what can be done.
- 2. By clearly seeing your own limitations.
- 3. By acting on what you know.
Wise action, not Knowledge, is power. When you live by these basic principles, then knowledge when applied to your business will create action and rock your future! Make today the day to utterly understand the words knowledge and action and how those are strongly related to each other.
Another way to think of it is like having a map. I could give you a map to a lost treasure, but if you never left your house, it would not do much good would it?
So, here is a question; what action will you do today, to reach your goal? Reading a book will only take you so far. The most important part of making knowledge into power, is to act. You can study political philosophy and every aspect of the political process for a decade, and still have no power. Power is in the effective application of what you know.
RESULTS AREN’T PILE OF PAPER AND PLANS
Investors often learn so much that they think they can consistently predict the course of the stock market. There are probably fewer than ten old investors that have never lost money. Wise investors know that the best they can do is get the odds in their favor, so they will have more wins than losses. You must see the limitations of knowledge.
I can read about how to sing, and even get advice from a voice coach, but I cannot sing well. I am not saying that I could never sing well, only that right now I cannot. If I am not willing to do what is necessary, then I would be wise to look for a non-singing way to make money. You must see our own limitations.
Imagine an inventor with a hundred ideas on paper. He has a head full of knowledge, and a creative imagination, but nothing to show for it. Now imagine a simple man with one invention, who understands the limits of innovation without marketing, and sees his own limitations in that area. He seeks out the people that can help and makes a million. Now that’s power.
After you figure out how to get knowledge and act upon it creates quickest way to gain results, right?
RIGHT AFTER ACTION BECOMES FOCUS
Most important piece of advice after you have implemented knowledge and action … FOCUS!! There are a ton of different ways to prosper online but whatever you decide to pursue you have got to focus all your energy on it. There is a common internet marketing trap, and it goes like this…
- 1) You start signing up for everyone’s email list to “learn for free”
- 2) You start seeing what everyone is doing, and you think to yourself… “I should do that”
- 3) You finally get the courage to start pursuing something, but you start pursuing everything. You go in all different directions and only make a half-assessed effort one way or the other.
- 4) Because you did not experience “ultimate success” the first go around, you start buying products and information on digital marketing.
- 5) Well unfortunately that takes you in 50 different directions because although the advice from most of the big named gurus is good, they all have a different approach.
- 6) Then you spend some more money following another strategy that you heard about or you buy some resell/private label/public domain materials hoping that just through the nature of putting it up on the web, sales will start coming in.
- 7) Because sales are not pouring in, you decide to buy some traffic, say from Google AdWords.
- 8) After your Google AdWords account gets run up and you have blown a whack of cash and still do not have that many sales you start to get a bitter taste in your mouth about digital marketing.
- 9) Then it hits you… I am all over the place and do not have an action plan at all.
REAL LIFE PAIN AND EXPERIENCE
How do I know this? This was my exact story. I will never forget the moment when a well-known internet marketer shared with me an ENORMOUS tip that this year has helped me progress and gain momentum. I was eagerly showing him my big elaborate mind map of another “million-dollar idea” when he did something that confused me at first, but then made total sense. He closed my mind mapping software on my computer and said magic word FOCUS. So, what the tip includes:
- 1) Figure out what is your earnings model online. Do you want to create and sell your own products? Do you want to make money with AdSense? Do you want to do affiliate marketing? Do you want to buy and sell on Amazon, eBay, or Shopify?
- 2) Think through the process of what you want to do. What is the first thing that needs to happen? The second? The third? Create a flow chart to help you understand clearly the “steps” in the process. Then focus on each step and either master them yourself or find reliable outsourcing partners who can take care of certain “steps” for you.
- 3) Start taking consistent action!! This is where most people drop the ball. They jump in too quick, loose some money and get out. It takes consistent action of doing the same things over and over. Build momentum over time.
- 4) Focus on who you like learning from. In the beginning, when you narrow down who you learn from the process becomes clear a lot more quickly. I zeroed in on two people first and then slowly (very slowly) branched off once I had a grip on where I was heading and had implemented what I had learned. Hopefully, this article helps, because if I had followed this earlier, my life would have been a heck of a lot easier!
Please, download your free online business guide HERE!
PROVEN RECOURCES TO HELP YOU TAKE ACTION
It would be highly valuable to find a resource base at the beginning where you could obtain reliable knowledge easily and take decisive action. You could save significant amount time and money. You just need to FOLLOW A PROVEN approach that’s already worked for countless other people just like you. In addition, Here is one awesome resource alternative CHECK HERE! Visit this valuable site and most likely your path will end up being more lucrative than mine were! https://yourdigitalknowledgebase.com